My Mom Inspires me.
My mom would be to all my sporting events let's say I was playing
football okay my mother would be on the sidelines and if the play on the field started going one way my mother would run along my God I'd be like oh my gosh I'd get in the huddle with the other guys that go Mark is that your mother I go no I never saw her before in my life the greatest gift my mother ever gave me she believed in me I have overdosed on drugs on three occasions where I should have been dead I believe I was kept here for a reason you show me your friends I will show you your future how do I know this I hung out with losers and I became the Biggest Loser them all because I gave up everything I dreamed about as a little boy because of who I chose to surround myself with my friends would drive me home at two three four in the morning we'd be drunk and high laughing in the car we pulled in front of my house in New York they go Boy Boy the lights on I go oh man my mother's up see my mom wouldn't go to bed until she knew her son was still alive I'd walk and she'd say hi how was your night that goes good Mom it's gonna go to bed she goes can I can I talk to you for a minute I go Mom I'm tired I'm just gonna go to bed she goes I haven't seen you all day and all night can I please talk to you I said man just leave me alone you bug me I'd slam my bedroom door on the one person who believed in me I was on a worldwide tour and we were wrestling overseas in Japan after my wrestling match went upstairs in my hotel room and I fell asleep there was a knock at my door at three o'clock in the morning I got out of bed I looked through the safety window and I could see it was a Japanese promoter so I opened the door and he said you need to call home there's been an emergency I went and got a hotel room phone I called back tonight hey what's going on I said I don't know how to tell you this I said just tell me what happened I was gonna start crying they go I can't tell you I said just say it said Boy


Comments
Post a Comment